Quick Burst

113-120
Here is a video of all my favorite musicians playing together. My number one favorite is Derek Trucks. Derek is the one with the long blond hair playing the red guitar in the beginning. The reason that all of these musicians are on stage with BB King is because BB felt as though they represented the blues the best and had the best feel. For me, seeing this video gave me large gratification in the sense that my favorite musicians are phenomenal musicians! Their feel moves me every time I listen to them!

Comments

  1. Its cool to see where you get your inspirtation from and what musicans you like the most. Have you ever played anything he wrote?Maybe you could post that on here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB King performed at Hamilton one year as their Great Names "speaker."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quotation Blog Sept 17th

Quote Blog Oct 30